Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) Empty
PostSubject: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, I don't really want to do this, but... Look, you know me, and I know you, so this introduction can be kept short.

I am coming here (although I do not favour the idea of relocating the forum) to offer my support in some ways.

By the way, the topic title asks Role to not nickname me, but this applies to everyone, please don'y nickname me unless I am called Yoshi or Salanewt.

Have a nice day.
Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) 42741 Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) 42741
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Welcome. I'm working on fixing the post count issue (if I even can D:)

I'm still glad you signed up, and I hope you enjoy the new forum as well. :3
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Thanks. I am sure that I will like it here, but it will probably take me some time before I enjoy it here as much as at GSHC Classic (probably a week at the most).

Have a nice day.
Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) 42741

Cool, I can resize the avatar...
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Glad to see that you joined Salanewt Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks.

Ooh, what is this Reputation thing underneath posts?

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm not quite sure yet.....
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Yeah, I still have no clue. I mean, we both have the same amount of posts, but mine is higher. DO you know what it is Charon/Atrius?

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Reputation is the cumulative measurement of how well someone posts. The higher your reputation, the more people think that you made excellent posts. I raised your reputation as a small test, actually.

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) 518896
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Oh cool, thanks for having me be a test subject for this. I just noticed that there is no limit to how high it can be raised, but I can not raise my own... Mwahahahahahaha!

Edit: Oh, there is a limit based on post count.

Have a nice day.
Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) 42741
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 pm

No nicknames, you say? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *nicknames you*
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 am

Hehe, thanks for not actually doing it I suppose.

Anyway, what is this "Thank" button beside Quote?

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 pm

How did I end up with 8 reputation?

And where is this "thank" button?

Did you see it in the introductions topic? Cause I don't see one.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 pm

I don't know how it comes up... I think I have to make an early post or something. After that, I can "Thank" anyone who posts a comment after mine.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Apparently someone disapproves of one of my posts. My reputation went down! (probably from that Animal Game topic)
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:17 am

Chances are, that is what it was from (not from me, but I don't know who did it).

Have a nice day.
Anyway, how do you like it here? It is pretty good, but the background could use a tiny bit of design.
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 pm

You know, when you put it that way, it's kinda hard to resist... Lannie. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Wait, what? Nooooo!

By the way, I think you forgot to type my nickname... Lannie, really? Almost reminds me of Lassie... The name of a famous dog...

Have a nice day.

I asked you politely to not nickname me, but wait! You posted in the introductions forum... Mwahahahahahahaha! Now I get to give you a nickname...
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

Hey, look at it this way. Your nickname could have been Sally...
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh yes, that is true. I thought about it a while ago, but...

Aunt is what I could call you, but...

Okay, now I know that you are thinking "how is that related to Role?". Well, I managed to re-arrange and break down you username so often that it somehow transformed into Aunt. Besides, I already have enough aunts. Also, I might think of something better in the next few days, so...

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/index.php?showtopic=54

We converted your name somehow (I forget how it happened, lol), and I had forgotten about this topic... We were going to come up with more nicknames for different people now that i think about it.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)   Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: The Community :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com