Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Average Party Level

Go down 
+2
Salanewt
Ehic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehic
Magician
Magician
Ehic

Average Party Level Empty
PostSubject: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:13 pm

What is your average party level for each boos in the lost age, assuming some side questing and going in "order". I am now trying to figure out what levels to assign psynergy for my edit and this would help greatly.
Here is a list of the bosses courtesy of GameFAQs.
Chestbeater x3
King Scorpion
Briggs and Sea Fighter x2
Aqua Hydra
Serpent
Avimander
Poseidon
Moapa and Knight x2
Agatio and Karst
Flame Dragon x2
Doom Dragon
Star Magician
Sentinel
Valukar
Dullahan
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Hm... By the end of the game, my average level is about 30-35 I think (and this is having done a lot). Of course, the last time I played (I have been busy with Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga) I managed to get somewhere in the 70s.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Chestbeaters should be done at Lvl 7 or 8
King Scorpion should be done at Lvl 10-12
Briggs and Sea Fighters should be done at Lvl 12-14
Doom Dragon can be done as early as 40-45
Dullahan is 50-54 (IIRC), but I do know the earliest for him is 48 (but it does take quite a bit of summoning)

BUT this is off of memory (though Chestbeaters should be correct
Back to top Go down
Ehic
Magician
Magician
Ehic

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm

I looked at boss guide on gamefaqs for levels but I want input from multiple people, especially since I over level when I play.
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Zach wrote:
Chestbeaters should be done at Lvl 7 or 8
King Scorpion should be done at Lvl 10-12
Briggs and Sea Fighters should be done at Lvl 12-14
Doom Dragon can be done as early as 40-45
Dullahan is 50-54 (IIRC), but I do know the earliest for him is 48 (but it does take quite a bit of summoning)

BUT this is off of memory (though Chestbeaters should be correct

Earliest for Dullahan is actually starting level. I've seen a guy hack the game to give 0 xp after every fight, then take on Dullahan at starting levels.

He won... somehow... Really good strategy the guy pulled off.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh yes, this topic just reminded me of my hacked Amaze... I think that it could be beaten, but it might even be harder than Dullahan. I am thinking of giving it a summon or two as well, but it is pretty good as it is.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm

You can beat Doom Dragon with good equipment at level 35, but Dulluhan requires some luck. I did it at level 46, but it was serious summon spam spam spam spam spam XD
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:56 pm

True enough, anyway... I wonder if my one enemy idea is usable (or even beatable) yet? I shall post a link to it momentarily.

Have a nice day.

http://forums.goldensunhacking.net/general-golden-sun-f13/your-gsdg-enemy-ideas-t38.htm

The enemy "Salanewt". I am pretty sure that it would be incredibly hard ot beat it.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sajin
Magician
Magician
Sajin

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 am

Here are the ones I remember:
Chestbeaters -> lvl 7
King Scorpion -> lvl 12-15
Briggs and Sea Fighters ->lvl 13-15
Aqua Hydra ->lvl 20-22
Serpent -> lvl 25-26
Avimander ->around lvl 26-28
Poseidon ->around lvl26-28 as well
Agatio and Karst -> around lvl 30
Doom Dragon -> lvl34-38
Also, these are my lowest levels for beating each boss as I normally overlevel a little.
Back to top Go down
Ehic
Magician
Magician
Ehic

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Thank you for the input, this helps me alot.
Back to top Go down
Sajin
Magician
Magician
Sajin

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 am

No problem! Ah and keep in mind that those lvls are the LOWEST. I remember the first time I finished TLA I was around lvl45 when I beated Doom Dragon. Also, I may do a run through TLA this week to verify the lvls and put here the lvls to beat the optional bosses.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Hm... I seem to remember that I have made it to Dullahan once or twice when I was around level 25, if this helps (and Teleport is needed to get to Dullahan). However, this might have been an extremely low level for me... Hard to say for now. I think I was also able to beat Agatio and Karst at around level 30-32 (different file).

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Party Level   Average Party Level Empty

Back to top Go down

Average Party Level
Page 1 of 1