Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga Empty
PostSubject: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga   Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello everyone. You can sort of consider this my "Mario and Luigi 'column'", if you will. Anyway, the topic that i would like to talk about for this game during the next few days is...

Mario's Biggest Fan
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/index.php?showtopic=244

This is a script that I am working on right now. I do not technically have any of the text put into the game, nor do I have the actual item name or character... Blah blah blah, etc. However, this is just a plan for one. Also, it turns out that scripts can be copied into empty areas of the game, but the flags in them do not let the game continue properly, so development on this will be progressing for at least a week or two.

So, you you have any ideas as you what I can add to this script? There is more information if you follow the link.

Have a nice day.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga 42741

I am asking here and there (Yoshi's Lighthouse) because this might be the best way for people to learn of this script idea, and give me some input. When I can get the script to work 100%, then I am going to make a video of it.
Back to top Go down

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: Hackers Corner :: General Hacking-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com