Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salanewt's Rants

Go down 
+3
Frog
charleysdrpepper
Salanewt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frog
Magician
Magician
Frog

Salanewt's Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanewt's Rants   Salanewt's Rants - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 am

In an ideal world sure, but thats just not gonna happen.

also what does Acidic or basic water have to with mutation?
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

Salanewt's Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanewt's Rants   Salanewt's Rants - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 am

Nothing really, but I have a feeling that there might be more in Lake Ontario than we are told... The mutation part is actually a joke though, lol.

Oh yeah, a new rant. Perhaps I will change it so I type two on each weekend day, and one on each week day (or two each day that I am off, and I am on here).

To See the Movies:

Sure, I might like to go every once in a while to see a good movie, but there are probably hundreds of reasons why I hate movie theatres... I shall just name a few.

#1: The chairs feel like pins in your body after about 30 minutes. Also, these chairs are nothing like the furniture that I have in my living room. I would rather lay down on the floor than sit in those chairs. Why should I have to pay $10-$20 dollars to see a movie (most of the newer ones which I find that I waste money, because it is hard for me to find a newer movie that I like).

#2: There are so many people... Who do you have to kill to get a breath of oxygen while you are there? I would rather lay down on my couch, possibly with one or two family members in the room with me, and put in a movie that I know I like, rather than guessing about possibly liking the movie, which rarely happens for me.

#3: The room, excluding the uncomfortable chairs and all of the people (some of which can be quite smelly too), it is still not very cozy. Why watch a movie on a very large screen in a large, dark room, when you can watch one in in the comfort of your own abode.

And this is my rant for today.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Salanewt's Rants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: The Community :: Open Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com