Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone settle down, Zach is here now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

Everyone settle down, Zach is here now Empty
PostSubject: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:21 pm

So um.....yeah most to all of you guys (returning people) know me by now. Nice (most of the time), easy to get along with, and i try to stay out of trouble. I have a hack out (which I will have to re-do up here, but I don't mind) that you should try if you like difficulty (insane difficulty). But um.....yeah that's about it
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Welcome to the new GSHC. We already know you, but it's nice to see you settled down here.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Yes, welcome. That is 1/3 of the people that should join, now to get the other two.

Have a nice day.

All aboard!?
Everyone settle down, Zach is here now 96214
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

I hope I don't fall off ;)
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm

I doubt you will... This reminds me, I think we need some forum games over here. I suppose I could add a few... Hundred (not really, but you get my meaning).

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone settle down, Zach is here now   Everyone settle down, Zach is here now Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone settle down, Zach is here now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: The Community :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com