Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incoming!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Role
Charon the Ferryman
Salanewt
Suzumebachi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Incoming!!!!!!!! 762317 Hello! I'm called Suzumebachi, a weird moddy-admin from the site The Adepts of Weyard. I was recruited to here from my DeviantART account, Sachiaoitori. I've never used a fourm like this, so I'm going to have to get used to it. This site's really pretty!

I'm an amateur pixel artist, a Jupiter adept, a GIMP user, a member of my school's Robotics and Science Olympiad team, and a bunch of other things, but that's quite a bit to list.... so... Hi!

Oh and yell at me if I start randomly speaking in French for no good reason. XD
Back to top Go down
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_Adepts_of_Weyard/index.php
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Oh, hello Suzumebachi, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. As long as you follow the rules, then you will have lots of fun here.

By the way, Role will most likely give you a nickname. Don't worry, this is (supposedly) normal ( Incoming!!!!!!!! 213900 ).

That is okay. I might understand most of what you say when and if you speak in French, even though I am not good at speaking it myself.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay at GSHC!

(Actually, we may be moving to SMF soon XD)
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Greetings and Salutations, Suzu. You don't mind if I call you Suzu, right?

This is our little forum. If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not. This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools. Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mjöllnir, which can't be good for your health.

So have fun, feel free to mingle with the locals, and don't worry about bashing Garet - we all do it, so you won't get in trouble. XD

Hmm... apparently the rules are hosted in the archived site, and not the new one. Admin guys - you may wanna look into that so that those whom are new and didn't check out the archives don't try and claim it as an excuse to try and avoid my lovely hammer?
Back to top Go down
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks, everyone, and yeah, you can call me Suzu. Or Suz if you're lazy and would like to save a keystroke XD.
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Ah, don't worry. I give nicknames to everyone who shows up, whether they like it or not! Joy
Back to top Go down
Atrius
Admin
Admin
Atrius

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here! It's always good to see new faces. *looks up your DeviantArt account*
Back to top Go down
http://forums.goldensunhacking.net
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 pm

hello there, nice to meet you Suzu. I already know you're going to have a great time here =D
Back to top Go down
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 am

Grimmjow! /useless comment
Back to top Go down
Sajin
Magician
Magician
Sajin

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 am

Hello and welcome! Have fun and enjoy the forums!
Back to top Go down
Ehic
Magician
Magician
Ehic

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Welcome Suzumebachi, Pleasure to meet you. How did you come up with your name?
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:58 pm

oh, so you're a Bleach fan too I see =D
Back to top Go down
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

*hasn't checked this thread*

Suzumebachi is the (sometimes forgotton) zanpaku-to of Soifon. Also a giant killer wasp that can and has killed people. In real life. Scary.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 pm

I can never remember the name of her zanpakto (since her, the fox wolf captain, and......that other captain are rarely seen fighting <.<). and really, that's really a bug? if you're telling the truth then wow, if not then ...
Back to top Go down
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 pm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/suzumebachi

O-o

Yeah, she and Komamura, I believe his name is. However, she gets her screentime vs. 2nd Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Magician
Magician
Zach

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Yeah she does, but that's not enough for her and Komamura needs more time too
Back to top Go down
Suzumebachi
Wind Seer
Wind Seer
Suzumebachi

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 am

Incoming!!!!!!!! Love_please_by_jjchopper

Go away, Shiro. You have plenty of screentime! XD

Art by the wonderfully awesome jjchopper!

Wasn't Komamura's full name Sajin Komamura?
Back to top Go down
Ehic
Magician
Magician
Ehic

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 am

After the mention of Bleach I relized it was Soifon's zanpaktou (spelled right?). Someone who never has screen time is the Sasakibe the 1st squad lieutenant. Until the current filler arc I didn't know anything about his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!!!!!!!   Incoming!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: The Community :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com