Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

Character Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Character Rules!   Character Rules! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Noticing that the character ideas threads have already popped up, I want to lay down THE LAW some rules before anything gets out of hand.

Character Rules! 243759 1. Original Characters only. As much as I would want to throw Chakram as Colette or incinerate my opponents as Charizard, it's just not that original. Of course, such characters can be NPC cameos.
Character Rules! 42741 2. Characters must be able to use at least one kind of existing weapon. By this, I mean weapons originally in GS:TLA.
Character Rules! 598765 3. Please try to keep the character's name 6 letters or less. Sure, Atrius has his longer name patch, but the thing is, this can cause graphical issues. Characters with longer names can be used as cameos however.

Character Rules! 645286 4. Please keep animal-like humans (animal homonoids, angels/fairies/devils) to a minimum. It's interesting to have 1 or 2 animal like characters, but a full party starts to make it boring. Also, no Lycans.

Make sure your character is descriptive and has lots of detail to make it appealing to others. Make them as intersting as possible! It helps to have some sketches, but if your character is chosen, you must provide basic sketches of your characters for sprites.
Back to top Go down

Character Rules!
Page 1 of 1