Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Area Ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

Area Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Area Ideas!   Area Ideas! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:03 am

Please not many cameos here. If you do have a cameo, make it subtle, like a puzzle from another game, where someone who played the game says "I've seen this before!", or that sort of thing.

Here's a few ideas:

Madraz: This is Madra, from long ago. In the meantime, Madra has become a great civilization thanks to the power of Alchemy, and the wise mayors who have used it well. They managed to buy some boats off of Lemuria before it was destroyed by the Betrayer (I'm making an attempt to collaborate with Role's storyline).

Osenia Settlement: This was once Alhafra, but its name was lost long ago, as a series of greedy and corrupt mayors led it to its downfall shortly after the release of Alchemy. The current mayor still lives there, and still refers to it as Alhafra, but he is almost the only one still there, and everyone else just calls it "Osenia Settlement" or "Osenia Ruins".

Tolbi: Tolbi hasn't changed much, they still have Colosso, and it still has the Tolbi Springs, but it now has the Eclipse Summon, and is the only place that it can be obtained since Lemuria's destruction.

Sea of Time Ruins: The ruins of Lemuria are largely flooded, and is inhabited by water creatures, and strange living bursts of elemental energy created by the Betrayer's assault. It is also home to many zombies and ghosts of the people who once lived there.

Sea of Time Settlement: Some from Lemuria managed to escape, and are living in another section of the Sea of Time. They have built platforms on top of the many Grind-able objects throughout the region, and live on those platforms.
It is a harsh life, as they barely scrape out a living among the lifeless Sea of Time, and a good earthquake would knock their platforms into the water and kill them.

Northern Ruins: Ruins of the town of Imil, which was destroyed by the Betrayer. Many ice monsters live here, and Ravagers have taken over the area. This has also become an archaeology camp, and a large number of archaeologists scrape out a living as they defend their camp against Ravager attacks.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

Area Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Ideas!   Area Ideas! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 am

Zephyr Cave - a small cave housed near Air's Rock that was abandoned long ago. The Anemos preformed tests on humans and animals with psynergy stones mined from Air's Rock. The place is loaded with monsters that were created with the experiments, and a powerful beast lies deep within the cavern that was said to have been created from a boy from Mikasalla.

Last edited by Charon the Ferryman on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

Area Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Ideas!   Area Ideas! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 am

Huwha? Wait, are we going to go ahead with the whole approach I'm taking with the DG I'm collaborating with TNS with? If we're gonna do that, then y'all may just as well help us make ours, and totally blow of the whole "community made" thing.

For example, there's a REASON the betrayer destroys the places he does, yet totally passes by and ignores other areas. I've not revealed this because of the huge twist it provides to the plot. You'll find out later, sure, but not now. Not until part three of my fanfic/alpha script.

So, unless everyone else is assimilating into MY game, let's try to keep all of this generalized, okay? There is no plot so far, since I plan on collaborating with other story writers to make it. You know. AS A COMMUNITY.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

Area Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Ideas!   Area Ideas! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:19 am

Upon further inspection, we should really try to develop a plot before we create the world in which it takes place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Area Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area Ideas!   Area Ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Area Ideas!
Page 1 of 1