Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your GSDG Enemy Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes, but Proxians are not quite... human. That's their excuse. And I still see that soldier at level 40... which means he shouldn't know Thunderhead.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Oops, sorry, I forgot to change him. What was it that I changed? Oh well, I shall change it for sure this time.

Have a nice day.

Edit: If the Proxians are not quite human, then why do the Anemos have to be human?
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm

From what we know, Sheba is an Anemos, and she isn't particularly overpowered is she?

Result: Anemos = humans.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 pm

True, but if the hack that we are making takes place in the future (of Weyard), then why can't we have stronger human enemies?

Another idea, what if some of the Anemos were human, and others are... Different?

Have a nice day.

P.S. I think we should take this conversation elsewhere, before we get too far off of the "on topic" trail.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm

His armour level's over 5000! *uses Laser Focus*

I guess I can agree that some are different. And besides, they've been performing all sorts of weird Alchemy experiments haven't they? I guess they could have succeeded at one for once.
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 pm

True enough.

As for his defense... I suppose it is his special armour, and maybe one of those minor experiments, both combined. I honestly do not know why I did not make this enemy have higher agility, so... I am going to lower his defense by about 1000, and raise his agility by the same amount.

Have a nice day.

Edit: After your next post comes Anemos Overlord.
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:15 pm

The Anemos is simply a race of very intelligent humans. They most likely have a slightly different appearance in some way due to having a limited genepool (considering they're on a floating landmass after all...)
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm

That's what I was trying to tell Salanewt!
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm

>_>

JamietheFlameUser wrote:

And, Salanewt, I think his stats are a bit over-the-top... I mean, a human character's HP can't even get that high! The playable character's HP cap is 1999... And even if you've maxed your HP, PP tends to stay at only a several hundred, not 1000. Also, how could he use YOUR Djinn? And remember to keep the Psynergy reasonable for his level, cause Thunderhead isn't learned until level 50.
Well, Moapa has around 4200, while Karst and Agatio have around 3000 HP. Also, for someone who references Tales Namco a lot, you would realize that oftentimes enemy HP can be several times that of the HP normal for your level. The highest HP I've encountered in a Tales game is around 5500 HP, but oftentimes human bosses can range from 5,000 to +100,000 HP, depending on your level.

Higher HP is simply a way to make a battle more challenging.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 pm

And I'm saying that I disapprove of that method! XD

And as for enemies having higher HP in Tales, I haven't even found a boss battle against humans yet. Mostly, they've all been monsters.

What I really disapprove of is Final Fantasy, where when you fight a person they have insane HP and all sorts of skills, but when they are on your team, they have only a fraction of the skills and like a tenth of the HP.

Human enemies ought to pull the same stunt that player characters do: They have a high enough Attack and low enough HP to slay themselves in one blow with their EPAs, and their Defence, powerful attacks, and Healing Psys and items are the only reasons they survive. It would make battles VS. human bosses MUCH more interesting.

Last edited by JamietheFlameUser on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Name: Anemos Overlord
Species: Human/Anemos
Description: A human of undefined power.

Level: 82
Turns: 3
Attribute: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 893347

HP: 10400
PP: 6200
Attack: 2800
Defense: 8000
Agility: 4180
Luck: 55
HP Regen: 100
PP Regen: 100

Item 1: Potion (10)
Item 2: None
Item 3: None
Item 4: None

AI Setting: normal
Ability 1: Apocolypse
Ability 2: Jupiter Possess (see Non Standard)
Ability 3: Ether
Ability 4: Thunderhead
Ability 5: Breath
Ability 6: Mystic Call (when used by any Anemos type enemy, it summons another Anemos Soldier/Grunt, depending on Anemos enemy)
Ability 7: Thor
Ability 8: Eclipse
Non-Standard: Jupiter Possess allows the enemy to use any random Jupiter djinni that your team might have (and use them against you).

Coins: 2000
Item Drop: Anemos Plate
Item Drop Rarity: 1/1
EXP reward: 5000

Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 112791 POW: 80
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 112791 RES: 80
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748 POW: 200
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748 RES: 180
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 131522 POW: 170
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 131522 RES: 160
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 893347 POW: 340
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 893347 RES: 280

Location: Anemos City (needs to be renamed) at Palace/Castle.
Enemy Type: Boss
Music Type: Regular Boss theme.

Yeah... Once, I let a level 7 go (fired them in Tactics Advance), and then they are in a battle shortly afterwards... Their level was raised by almost 20 levels. The funny thing is that they had the same name, as well as the same class as when I fired them.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm

You made the same mistake here as you did on your last enemy Salanewt: He doesn't use any moves that use his insane Attack stat with the exception of Djinn.

I would personally give him Crucible along with his Jupiter Possess attack, so that he can use your Djinn, causing them to be on Standby, and then summon using the standby Djinn.

It would probably help if all the Anemos enemies were made by one person, so that they follow a similar theme.

Sucks to be you in Tactics Salanewt. XD
Back to top Go down
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah, I know for Tactics... Oh well, I killed him anyway, it was easy (my main fighter can hit over 400 sometimes with two swords).

As for the Attack, I am only putting that with the enemies so they look balanced, although nobody will know the difference in the game. Also, I like that idea for Crucible and Jupiter Possess, but I am thinking of making a boss that is even higher up than the Anemos Overlord. This new boss will be able to use each and every one of your djinni, plus summons.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Name: Dark Spirit
Species: Spirit
Description: A large, black version of an Amaze, with red eyes.

Level: 60
Attribute: Jupiter

HP: 1000
PP: 150
Attack: 9999
Defense: 9000
Agility: 210
Luck: 15
HP Regen: 0
PP Regen: 15

Item 1: Potion (30)

AI Setting: Boss, chance/256
Ability 1: Chill Breath
Ability 2: Storm Breath (stronger version)
Ability 3: Megacool
Ability 4: Spark Plasma
Ability 5: Spirit Form
Ability 6: Break
Ability 7: Restore
Ability 8: Jupiter Dark Thunder (Attack x999, single target, 75 PP.)
Non-Standard: Immune to damaging Psynergy.

Coins: 2500
Item Drop: Doomsword (Jupiter Long Sword, Unleash Type: Original, Unleash Rate: 0%, Attack/Defence: 1/0, unleashes Jupiter Dark Thunder)
Item Drop Rarity: 1/128
EXP reward: 5000

Venus POW: 56
Venus RES: 66
Mercury POW: 150
Mercury RES: 200
Mars POW: 57
Mars RES: 67
Jupiter POW: 200
Jupiter RES: 200

Music Type: Boss
Back to top Go down
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin
Charon the Ferryman

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Hate to break it to you guys, but I doubt those stats can really exist. We need to have realistic stats if we're going to put these in a game. This means we can't have any super bosses required to defeat to complete the storyline, and the monsters you guys posted probably wouldn't exist either from a programming standpoint or the fact that they would be practically impossible to defeat.

Name: Jormungandr
Species: Sea Serpent
Description: A giant sea serpent - it's so big, only its head and neck appear in its battle sprite. It's actually Alex after the King of the Anemos changed him.

Level: 25
Attribute: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748

HP: 4050
PP: 100
Attack: 231
Defense: 99
Agility: 145
Luck: 29
HP Regen: 50
PP Regen: 20

Item 1: None

AI Setting: normal
Ability 1: Water Blessing
Ability 2: Watery Grave
Ability 3: Glacier
Ability 4: Sonic Thrust ( Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 126665 multiplier 1.8)
Ability 5: Attack
Ability 6: Ply Well
Ability 7: Counter-Rush
Ability 8: Dread Bite ( Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748 Base 150 + poison)

Coins: 5636
Item Drop: Wing Crest
Item Drop Rarity: 1/1
EXP reward: 7506

Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 112791 POW: 72
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 112791 RES: 72
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748 POW: 145
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 581748 RES: 135
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 131522 POW: 35
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 131522 RES: 65
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 893347 POW: 82
Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 893347 RES: 82

Location: In a rocky, craggy area that surrounds a new city temporarily named "Midgard".
Music Type: Regular Boss theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your GSDG Enemy Ideas   Your GSDG Enemy Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your GSDG Enemy Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2