Golden Sun Hacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of people who enjoy tinkering with the code in the Golden Sun games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Featured HacksFeatured Hacks  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jupiter Adepts!

Go down 
+2
Salanewt
JamietheFlameUser
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran
Salanewt

Jupiter Adepts! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Jupiter Adepts! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh cool, I like that character. I think those sketches should be final (for the first character). By the way, it almost reminds me of a game that I played in which the main character had a missing wing, hm...

Yeah, I know that I should work on it soon, but I have been quite busy lately.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Role
Magister
Magister
Role

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Jupiter Adepts! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

@Charon: Nice! She looks great!

For Josef, I recommend Seraph over Angel, to differentiate him from Mia's class. He looks cute, too. ^-^
Back to top Go down
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran
JamietheFlameUser

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Jupiter Adepts! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Arej
Build: Brute (Heavy Armour, Light Armour, Gaunlets, Greaves, Axes, Scythes)
Base Class: Dark Mage -> Shaman -> Necromancer -> Chaos Lord -> Doom Lord
Appearance: He is much like Agatio in many ways, but is not scaly and wears Dark/Jupiter-themed armour (Purple of varying shades with black highlights)
Bio: He comes from a Jupiter clan that had lived near Prox. His clan got their Jupiter powers from the energies of the Rift. After the revival of Alchemy, the Rift vanished, causing his people to slowly lose their Jupiter specialization. Resenting this, he sets out to seal Alchemy by destroying the Lighthouses, under the pretence of protecting the world from the Alchemy War against the Anemos. He joins the second party (the one that attempts to destroy the Lighthouses) just before Jupiter Lighthouse.

Utilities: In his base class, he has access to the Whirlwind Psynergy. Being a Jupiter Adept, he also has Mind Read. A non-utility Psynergy that he has access to at all times (he joins the party at level 14, so the fact that the move is broken at low levels doesn't matter) is a move called Chi Palm:

Neutral Attack +40, single target, 7 PP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Jupiter Adepts! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Adepts!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3